Juicee: Briney and Stolla

Today, I'm totally feeding my quirks. Arrrrrr! I admit I love a good pirate outfit. I ventured out today to a sweet little store called Juicee. It has just about anything you could ever need for gorean wear, and beyond. I found two outfits that I just couldn't say no to. Something for the pirate in ya, and something else for your roman-esque needs. If you're wondering where you can snag these two, you can visit her In world store or you can go to the Marketplace store and get a good peek at what Juicee has got going on.

Briney

The first outfit of the two I'm going to review is Briney. It's of course, the pirate outfit! Just wearing it made me want to jump for joy and pull out my pirate talker. Yes, me maties! This be our buried treasure! Alright.. no more pirate speak, but seriously, this outfit is rockin! With about 8 different ways to wear it, there is no going wrong here. With or without the jacket, with or without the skirt, and two incredible sets of pants, I'm in heaven. One pair of pants is modest and covers everything.. but the other.. hooboy, it's open with dangly ties, like you just got off the head in a hurry because someone's trying to take your booty! Complete with ruffles, jacket, shirt, eyepatch, hat, boots, skirt and the awesomeness pants, you'll find it as hard to say not to this outfit as I did.





***************************************************************************
Stolla

There's been a real rush for good roman fantasy outfits, and it seems that Juicee is up to the task. Simple and sleek, Stolla just takes your breath away. It comes with and without sculpted top and with a sheer cover over the breasts, so the girls are there, but not completely. Personally, I like the layered effect, making the chest a little less noticeable, but still a focal point. Of course, you could always wear it without any top at all if you're feeling particularly naughty. With jewelry, and options, this outfit is a real steal.


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment