Graves – Mainframe


I am not into cyberpunk, or latex fetish… but I stumbled upon this and the geek in me fell in love… Jackie Graves, proprietor and designer of GRAVES - Leather/Latex/Metal had came up with this little number in homage of the latest in the movie series TRON - Legacy. As always her texturing is quite something and the suit hugs the curves and makes things pop as good latex should. She has does some of the best latex work I have seen in SL and is really par none.

The outfit comes with numerous layer options and disk attachments, for all the gladiators of the game grid out there fighting for the Users. The detailing really is quite something; to me it really captured the look of the latest Tron films.

Though I was surprised that the boot was primarily prim work but a sculpted was used for the main body, but it captured the feel over all and still looked good. All in all not too many complaints with this one, other then the boots were sold as a separate rather then with the outfit.

Now all I need to do is get me a light cycle and hit the Tron Legacy Adventures Sim.

Outfit: GRAVES - G236 Mainframe - Black & Blue, Skins : *League* Taylor, Boots: GRAVES - G247 Mainframe Boots - Black & Blue, Hair: [ elikatira ] Rush, Eyes: Poetic Colors, Eye Make-Up: -Glam Affair - facial tattoo TDR11

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment