!Damned! Tristabelle and Tilly

!DAMNED
 Today I'm doing a review on two outfits I stumbled across on the marketplace. Have I told you I love the marketplace?! Both of these loverly pieces come from the creative mind of Apolonia Anatine and the crew at !Damned!  So wondering where to buy these beauties? You can visit the !Damned Mainstore of you can go to her Marketplace store to peruse her wares.


Tristabelle

Scarlet and red and oh so yummy! I tried this on and the first thing I thought was YES! My inner goth just oooooozed with delight. This is perfect for roleplaying in a vampy sim, but it totally crosses barriers and goes really for any roleplay.. as long as you have a dark side. I know this comes in other colors, but I'm just in lust with the red and black combo. And the little hat! OMG! I loooove the little hat with the rose flourishes. The tops are interchangeable, so if you're feeling particularly fiesty you can totally show off the girls *wink wink, nudge nudge* Twas a bit steep for my frugal wallet, but totally worth the pricetag.




***********************************************************************

Tilly

This one is so simple and yet totally awesome. You can't see everything obviously.. silly hair getting in the way :P Perfectly priced for something easy, simple and versatile. Great for Gor or for those new and ever so popular Roman sims. You just can't go wrong with a classic.


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment